On Friday we celebrated Pink Shirt Day to support the powerful movement to spread aroha and kindness, not just on the day but all the year round!
Yesterday our youngest tamariki were on the receiving end of a wonderful act of kindness from the Knitting group, Knit One Purl One who get together once a week at the Koraunui Stokes Valley Community Hub! They knitted up a storm and produced some beautiful beanies and footwarmers for our tamariki to wear for the colder coming Winter!
As you can see the tamariki were super excited with their gifts and couldn’t wait to put them on.
A HUGE thank you to Knit One Purl One from us at Tawhai Kura!
Here are just a few photos from the Pumpkin Patch, Room’s 5 & 6 either choosing their beanies or posing with them!
Top level navigation
- Tawhai School
- Our Learning
- Our People
- Tawhai School at the Polyfest 2019
- The Whanau Picnic & Curriculum Expo 2021
- Artsplash 2019
- Friday Fun Day 2021
- Dancesplash 2019
- Central/Northern Zone Athletics 2020
- Year 4 & 5 Assembly 2021
- The Class of 2021 in Photos!
- Year 5 & 6 Camp 2021
- Horoeka Reserve Puanga / Matariki Event 2021
- Stokes Valley Christmas Parade 2020
- Year 6 Leavers’ Dinner & Prize Giving 2021
- The Rock Bottom Production by Craig Hawes 2021
- Interzone Cross Country 2021
- Walkathon & Blue Day
- Tawhai School Cross Country 2021