Kia ora e te whānau
Everyone looked as if they had just rolled out of bed this morning as a wave of pj clad or oodle covered tamariki turned up to school this morning! What an amazing show of support for the Wellington Free Ambulance Appeal fundraiser!
Our Community Tu Rangatira, Ethan, Ella, Hanna, Emillie, Baxter, and Charlotte, who have organised this day, have been very busy not only making bunting to put up in front of the admin block to mark the occasion, but with the help of Mrs Lynley Poole, they constructed and painted an exquisite looking ambulance money box, so that they could go round all the classrooms to collect the money. The tamariki loved feeding the ambulance!
I think we need a drumroll for this…….the total amount raised was $520!
A HUGE ka pai to everyone who donated to this worthy appeal.
Here are more than just a few photos of our ākonga and Kaiako looking very relaxed in their favourite night attire as we wind down the end of Week 6!
Top level navigation
- Tawhai School
- Our Learning
- Our People
- 10 Years of Enviroschool
- Our Kapa Haka Group Perform at the Cultural Festival
- The Whanau Picnic & Curriculum Expo 2023
- Mihi Whakatau, Term 1 2023
- PB4L Fun Day 2022
- Ngā Manu Open Afternoon
- Values T Shirt Awards 2022
- Year 4 & 5 Assembly 2022
- The Class of 2022 in Photos!
- Year 5 & 6 Camp 2021
- Horoeka Street Reserve Family Open Day 2023
- Stokes Valley Christmas Parade 2022
- Year 6 Leavers’ Dinner & Prize Giving 2022
- The Rock Bottom Production by Craig Hawes 2021
- Inter-Zone Athletics
- Tawhai Cup Year 5 & 6
- The Colour Run Camp Fundraiser 2023