The fundamental role of the School Board is governance of the school and to ensure that the delivery of a quality education programme occurs. The Board and Staff work as a team to achieve this aim. The role of the Principal as the professional leader of the school is acknowledged by the School Board.
- Jaydy Marsh ( Presiding Member)
- Raewyn Lummis
- Rebecca Daniels
- Robert Mackie
- Hayden Patel
- Karen Poole (Principal)
- Dave Whiteman (Staff representative)
- provide an environment for all staff that is focused on their safety and well-being
- provide our school community with a happy and safe place to learn and thrive
- support parents by absorbing the costs of a swimming programme and an optional maths programme
- provide additional funding for children who need extra support in Literacy and Numeracy
- reflect our school values of Integrity, Respect, Responsibility and Resilience
Board meetings are open to all and are normally held twice a term. These are usually Tuesday evening 6pm – 8pm.
You can contact our presiding member by emailing email@example.com
Need to see how we’re doing? How we did last year? Read our latest annual reports.